A wonderful, friendly, inexpensive, safe, clean, place to stay in a great location. A metro station is just around the corner offering hourly limited express service to Narita International Airport. Within walking distance to The Imperial Palace, Tokyo train station, and Ginza. As well as the metro on your doorstep, there is a mainline JR train station a few minutes walk away. I will stay here again. Staff very helpful and full of information on the most cost effective way of exploring the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 300 ft from JR Bakurocho Station, 1000 ft from Asakusa-bashi Station, Khaosan Tokyo Ninja features a stylish shared kitchen and free-use internet terminals. The air conditioned rooms have bunk beds and free Wi-Fi access.All rooms at Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Hostel are non-smoking, and bathrooms are shared. Bed linens are included, and towels are available for a small fee. Private lockers are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rakuten, HostelWorld, Cancelon, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Khaosan Tokyo Ninja reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Hotel Chuo
- Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Japan