My husband and I have stayed at the Ninja hostel for one week and had such a fun time. We had a private bunk room which was cosy but all we needed. The hostel is well placed and gives you a good excuse to use the crazy Tokyo rail system. There is a vending machine outside the hostel and there is nothing like buying a beer, or sake from a machine... it is a must. The communal room is fun and we met a wide variety of people from across the globe. The staff are wonderful and very helpful, one young lass helped us buy wressling tickets at Tokyo Dome (which was awesome too BTW) and even wrote us notes in Japanese to help when we were dealing with the locals. This hostel is clean, fun and great value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 300 ft from JR Bakurocho Station, 1000 ft from Asakusa-bashi Station, Khaosan Tokyo Ninja features a stylish shared kitchen and free-use internet terminals. The air conditioned rooms have bunk beds and free Wi-Fi access.All rooms at Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Hostel are non-smoking, and bathrooms are shared. Bed linens are included, and towels are available for a small fee. Private lockers are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Rakuten, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Khaosan Tokyo Ninja reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Hotel Chuo
- Khaosan Tokyo Ninja Japan