Mitsui Garden Hotel Ginza Premier
$103
$86
Orbitz.com
1,482 results
All reviewstokyo towershimbashi stationfish marketgreat hotelgreat view of tokyohotel startsfloor to ceilingwalking distancerooms are smallhotel lobby islimo busloved this hotelexcellent locationhigh risethe main shopping streetsuperior roomtsukiji market
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Tokyo is famous for being the most Expensive City in the globe, but you can really enjoy the city and get great hotel deals!
this is a very nice hotel, close to the shopping area, surely I mean the best brands shopping Area:). Easy to get from any of Tokyo's Airports; close to Subway Station, Empiror House. The best is the amazing view from the Hotel. Its lobby is at 16th. Floor, a many people complains about size of rooms in Tokyo, but in this hotel i thought it is fair enough " We are talking about tokyo".
If I go back, I would stay in the same hotel!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 10, 2013

50000yen for two nights due to the peak season. The room is quite small like a usual Japanese business hotel but come with very nice view and strategically located near a few train station! The staffs are helpful and the wifi is good

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank XH_How
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed in the Mitsui Hotel in Ginza, Tokyo for 3 nights. My stay was very nice, the room was modern, clean with a great view ( from the 23 floor ) but pretty small, which is not surprising ipfor Tokyo hotels.
The downside was the breakfast: due to almost just Asian ( Japanese ) visitors, the breakfast offered almost just Asian cuisine ( where I as/a European prefer more like bread, muesli..), however the few "western" options were excellent! Unfortunately I had to wait around 10-15 mins to get in the restaurant for breakfast, which can be a pain for people, especially business people.
Furthermore you need to know that the shopping street of Ginza is just around the corner ( 2mins from the hotel ). Another advantage of the hotel is that the next subway station is about 7 mins walking distance away, and it takes you around 20mins to Shibuya.
I really enjoyed my stay here, and for the reasonable pricing and the convienient location setting I would consider another stay at the Mitsui Garden Hotel in Tokyo next time, if the breakfast improved.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Mitsui Garden Hotel in Ginza to celebrate our wedding anniversary and the room was almost perfect. The service was wonderful, the morning breakfast was delicious, the cleaning ladies were wonderful, and the location is very convenient since it's close to the subway and the City Center where there are lots of food options. The only drawback was the nightly problem with cigarette smoke seeping in our hotel room. If the hotel can guarantee to fix this problem, then we may consider returning next time we return to Tokyo.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 19, 2013

First of all, I choose the hotel with the location and its price. Some reviews mentioned about the size of the rooms, but hey! this is heart of Tokyo and you are not paying $400/night.

The location is very convenient, close to JR Shinbashi station and walk distance to Ginza where you can enjoy shopping (from Uniqlo to Channel) and great restaurants for all kinds of food.
We walked back to the hotel from Ginza after 11pm, and we felt safe and comfortable.

The room was very clean and well stocked. The bed was comfortable, and the sheets felt nice and soft. I love the hotels offer good lines.
However if you have huge American size suites cases, you may have problem. The closet is well designed, but small.

The breakfast buffet was very interesting. We enjoyed a lot of different kind of salads and many choices of warm dishes with breads, porridge, cereals and rice.

I have no problem to recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends