All reviews washing machine daimaru department store full kitchen rice cooker serviced apartment bedroom executive suite building lobby yaesu north exit amazing apartment combination washer dryer buy stuff crockery and cutlery food including purchased separately hour reception continental breakfast toiletry items
Reviewed October 14, 2016 via mobile

Everything good that the other reviewers have said about this place is true. It is a truly special well-located place that is wonderfully staffed with polite and caring people who make you feel welcome. It is only steps away from Tokyo station, and there are plenty of really good restaurants nearby. Also there is a 24 hour convenience store right down stairs with anything you might want.

The rooms are very spacious and comfortable, and they have thought of everything to make my stay enjoyable. The kitchen area is fully supplied with all needed utensils.

I hope to return to Tokyo, and if I do I will definitely stay here. Best wishes to the great staff and management!

ありがとう !!!

Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
OakwoodPremierTokyo, General Manager at Oakwood Premier Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2016

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your experience from your recent stay. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our location, room and our service. We look forward to welcoming you back at the Oakwood Premier Tokyo.

Reviewed October 10, 2016 via mobile

Very convenient location. Airport bus stops in front of the building lobby. Lawson is just 10 steps away. Tokyo station is just next door..

The only down side is NO complimentary wifi service. It is a MUST in this century.

Let me share with u a promotion code which gives u complimentary wifi. Enjoy!!

"OPTK1"

2  Thank Cindy H
OakwoodPremierTokyo, General Manager at Oakwood Premier Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2016

Dear Cindy H,

Thank you very much for posting your experience at the Oakwood Premier Tokyo.
We are happyu to lean that you took advantage of our location and enjoyed the stay.

For the WiFi service, yes, if you enter the promotion code when you book our Best Flexible Rate thru Oakwoodasia.com, you will receive complimentary WiFi throughout your stay (note this is not applicable with third party bookings).

We look forward to welcoming you back to Oakwood Premier Tokyo.

Reviewed October 7, 2016 via mobile

What a delightful experience. I stayed here for about 2 weeks. Great location (directly above where airport bus stops and by Tokyo station, walking distance to Ginza). It's the newest Oakwood series in Tokyo. Fantastic amenities, daily cleaning, comfortable pillows, good amount of storage, bath tab, gym access, washers and dryers, and of course the friendly staffs.

I was able to get such a good deal (24,000/night). It's the same or even cheaper than old hotels with brand name tag. Such value for money.

For shorter stays, for families, for a business, pretty much for anything, I will come back to this place if the room is available.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
OakwoodPremierTokyo, General Manager at Oakwood Premier Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2016

Dear Sho D

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed our location and facilities which is convenient for both short and long term stays. We will be running a promotion from time to time especially during low season so you can take advantage of value for money.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Oakwood Premier Tokyo.

Reviewed October 6, 2016

My family always stay at Oakwood properties because of the size of the residence and the top nothc service. Since I was going to Tokyo for a business trip, I selected the Oakwood Premier Tokyo. Tokyo is know for having small hotel rooms so I chose the Oakwood because of the spacious room.

I stayed here at the newly opened Oakwood Premiere for 6 nights in September and I just love the place. It is a spacious one bedroom residence where everyhting is clean and modern. i specially like the way the cabinet was set up. The sliding doors made ii very efficient, The bed is big and luxurious. The reception personnel are very helpful. The housekeeping also did an excellent job in cleaning the residence.

The location cannot be beat. This is my first time in Tokyo and I was so happy that the hotel is a a few steps from the Tokyo train station where I was able to get the shinkanzen. It is also close to teh Daimaru shopping center wher I was able to see and eat different types of food and pastries.

Will come back to Tokyo and will definitley stay here again.

If I could just make a commnet - a business room to print boarding pass would be very helpful instead of having to give the email address of the hotel.

Breakfast is good but maybe a little bit more selection.

Room Tip: high floors to enjoy the view
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business

Dear Ilangilang,

Thank you very much for being a loyal Oakwood guest and choosing to stay at the Oakwood Premier Tokyo.

We are pleased to lean that you enjoyed your stay overall including our location, service and facilities. For your comments on business facilities and breakfast selection we certainly will look into for future improvements.

Thank you again for taking the time to post your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 19, 2016

It is hard to think of anything to fault with the Oakwood Premier. Despite its central location adjacent to the Tokyo Station the place is silent and is not affected by traffic or railway noise. Blackout curtains and good aircon ensure a brilliant night's sleep. The accommodation is contemporary, clean and modern.

The location is right next door to many 5 star hotels who will charge you far more for less impressive accommodation.

Room Tip: 1 bedroom suite was like a home from home
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
OakwoodPremierTokyo, General Manager at Oakwood Premier Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2016

Dear Rex-Farquaharson,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your experience.

All our windows are double glazed and as you mentioned our blackout curtains provide quiet and comfortable environment at night despite in the urban environment.

We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and will look forward to welcoming you back to Oakwood Premier Tokyo.

Oakwood Premier Tokyo