This hotel is literally a few steps away from Tokyo Central Station, so is handy for access to Shinkansen (bullet trains), express to Narita airport & several subway & JR lines. It is new & beautifully appointed, but the best thing is that reception is on 27th floor & rooms are above, so all rooms have a spectacular view over Tokyo. The bar/dining room also has a wonderful view. Breakfast was excellent with a good range of western & Japanese choices.Staff were attentive & helpful & the room (queen size bed) had plenty of space for us and our luggage. We spent the last night of our trip here, but I would definitely stay here again if I was visiting Tokyo & be happy to stay longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Metropolitan Marunouchi, located in central Tokyo, is surrounded by many appealing area attractions including the leafy and historic Imperial Palace and the Ginza shopping district. Additionally, the hotel's location in Marunouchi continues to offer new style, and the historical Nihonbashi area is widely beloved by edokko-Tokyo natives.Both business and leisure guests can take advantage of the hotel's convenient location adjacent to the Tokyo Station, providing the best access to transportation throughout Tokyo and Japan for your business and leisure travels.With high quality service, high grade interior and the latest facilities, this Tokyo budget hotel provides comfort that is one notch above the competition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Rakuten, JAPANiCAN, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Marunouchi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Metropolitan Marunouchi
- Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Marunouchi Japan