The hotel was great, service cheerful (Saito san was brilliant) and room clean and modern. But a highlight for me was getting a real coffee at a cafe 10 metres from the hotel entrance. It's called Espressamente. The barista knew what a ristretto was and made a damn fine one. Illy beans.... Very authentic! A first for me in Japan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Metropolitan Marunouchi, located in central Tokyo, is surrounded by many appealing area attractions including the leafy and historic Imperial Palace and the Ginza shopping district. Additionally, the hotel's location in Marunouchi continues to offer new style, and the historical Nihonbashi area is widely beloved by edokko-Tokyo natives.Both business and leisure guests can take advantage of the hotel's convenient location adjacent to the Tokyo Station, providing the best access to transportation throughout Tokyo and Japan for your business and leisure travels.With high quality service, high grade interior and the latest facilities, this Tokyo budget hotel provides comfort that is one notch above the competition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Rakuten, JAPANiCAN, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Marunouchi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Metropolitan Marunouchi
- Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Marunouchi Japan