Modern hotel. Stayed here on a business trip. Great location beside Tokyo train station and within walking distance (reasonable fitness level) of Ginza and the Imperial palace. The room was fine - I had a double (2 twin beds) - not massive of course, but not ridiculously small either. Very clean bathroom and well stocked with toiletries. The restaurant on 27 th floor was ok - breakfast had a wide choice in buffet from cooked breakfast, pastries, fruit, cereals etc. had dinner there one night and the quality was very good. Restaurant prices were expensive but that seems to be the way for Tokyo.
Not much to complain about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Metropolitan Marunouchi, located in central Tokyo, is surrounded by many appealing area attractions including the leafy and historic Imperial Palace and the Ginza shopping district. Additionally, the hotel's location in Marunouchi continues to offer new style, and the historical Nihonbashi area is widely beloved by edokko-Tokyo natives.Both business and leisure guests can take advantage of the hotel's convenient location adjacent to the Tokyo Station, providing the best access to transportation throughout Tokyo and Japan for your business and leisure travels.With high quality service, high grade interior and the latest facilities, this Tokyo budget hotel provides comfort that is one notch above the competition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Rakuten, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Marunouchi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Metropolitan Marunouchi
- Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Marunouchi Japan