A nice place in Tokyo just in front of the Hanzomon subway station. Very quiet and comfortable and of course very clean (you are in Tokyo). The breakfast is buffet style and very good and will cost you 2100 yens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is inspired by the traditions and customs of Edo. Using traditional colors of Edo as a base, each room has a distinctive design representing the gaiety, glamour and vigor of old Tokyo. Meanwhile, the architecture and decor unite these traditions with modern building techniques. Located in the center of Tokyo, adjacent to Hanzomon Station, the hotel offers easy access around the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Expedia, Rakuten, Orbitz, JAPANiCAN, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Monterey Hanzomon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Hanzomon Chiyoda
- Hotel Monterey Hanzomon Tokyo, Japan