Location is convenient if you are arriving or departing from Tokyo Stn or Haneda. No eating places in the immediate neighbourhood. We were a bit put off by a front desk person when we went to the hotel around 2 PM when she told us brusquely check in was at 3 PM. Nothing wrong with the statement except that this was Japan were courtesy levels are unmatched anywhere else. Secondly we DID NOT asked to be given access to the room, we only wanted to drop off our luggage. She, without prompting, did give us the room since it was ready. But first press impressions matter to tired Travellers . The rest of the stay was pleasant enough and we would go back if Shinjuku/ ikebukuro hotels were booked out, like they were during our year end visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is inspired by the traditions and customs of Edo. Using traditional colors of Edo as a base, each room has a distinctive design representing the gaiety, glamour and vigor of old Tokyo. Meanwhile, the architecture and decor unite these traditions with modern building techniques. Located in the center of Tokyo, adjacent to Hanzomon Station, the hotel offers easy access around the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, JAPANiCAN, KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Priceline, Orbitz, Rakuten, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Monterey Hanzomon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Hanzomon Chiyoda
- Hotel Monterey Hanzomon Tokyo, Japan