Nice hotel in a quite area and only a few steps from Hanzomon subway station exit 10. Is just across the street. Value for money hotel. We (one adult and two children) paid only approx. 730 US$ for 7 days. There is a small supermarket only 1 min. away. I would consider this hotel if and when I go next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is inspired by the traditions and customs of Edo. Using traditional colors of Edo as a base, each room has a distinctive design representing the gaiety, glamour and vigor of old Tokyo. Meanwhile, the architecture and decor unite these traditions with modern building techniques. Located in the center of Tokyo, adjacent to Hanzomon Station, the hotel offers easy access around the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Rakuten, Booking.com, JAPANiCAN, KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Monterey Hanzomon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Hanzomon Chiyoda
- Hotel Monterey Hanzomon Tokyo, Japan