The entrance to the Hanzomon metro line is right across the street.There are many
restaurants and a few Pastryshops in the neighborhood,next door is a Convenience
Store.At the #1 exit of the Hanzomon line there is a St-Marc Cafe,great for
Coffee and breakfast.The rooms are small and clean.Bathroom is great and so
is the service.Get a SUICA at the metro station,you can load it up and use it for transportation and also to pay at Convenience stores.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is inspired by the traditions and customs of Edo. Using traditional colors of Edo as a base, each room has a distinctive design representing the gaiety, glamour and vigor of old Tokyo. Meanwhile, the architecture and decor unite these traditions with modern building techniques. Located in the center of Tokyo, adjacent to Hanzomon Station, the hotel offers easy access around the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, JAPANiCAN, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Fastbooking, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Monterey Hanzomon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Hanzomon Chiyoda
- Hotel Monterey Hanzomon Tokyo, Japan