This was our first experience of a Peninsula Hotel and it was everything we had hoped and expected. Complete luxury.
The location of this hotel is amazing, looking onto the Imperial Palace Gardens.
The hotel have their own entrance to the metro network, so transport is made very easy.
Wonderful hotel in an amazing city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Peninsula Tokyo offers 314 spacious guestrooms, including 47 suites, five restaurants, a modern lounge bar, two ballrooms, six elegantly designed function rooms, a wedding chapel, a Japanese ceremony room, a fitness centre, The Peninsula Spa, a fleet of Rolls-Royces, Mini-Coopers, and BMWs, and two jewellery shops. Guestrooms are among the largest and most technologically advanced in Tokyo and offer stunning views of the city, the Imperial Palace Gardens and Hibiya Park. Interior designer Yukio Hashimoto, an alumnus of renowned Japanese interior design firm Super Potato, intertwines rich earth tone colours, woods, lacquer, marble and stone with design and functionality to create a luxurious living environment described as "international in design, but Japanese by inspiration." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Rakuten, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Peninsula Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula Tokyo Hotel Chiyoda
- Peninsula Hotel Tokyo
- Peninsula Hotel Chiyoda
- Peninsula Tokyo
- Chiyoda Peninsula
- The Peninsula Tokyo Japan