We had stayed at several Peninsula's on our trip (all first class), but much to our regret, not at this one. My rating is based on the fact that we approached the doorman at his one, walking up from the street and asked about getting a cab. He stopped what he was doing, summoned a cab and assisted us to get in despite the fact that we were obviously not guests. This typifies what we experienced at the other locations. First class experience. If I can afford the stay, I'll stay at these when available!
This location is across from the Palace grounds and about 1-2 miles from the Tokyo Tower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Peninsula Tokyo offers 314 spacious guestrooms, including 47 suites, five restaurants, a modern lounge bar, two ballrooms, six elegantly designed function rooms, a wedding chapel, a Japanese ceremony room, a fitness centre, The Peninsula Spa, a fleet of Rolls-Royces, Mini-Coopers, and BMWs, and two jewellery shops. Guestrooms are among the largest and most technologically advanced in Tokyo and offer stunning views of the city, the Imperial Palace Gardens and Hibiya Park. Interior designer Yukio Hashimoto, an alumnus of renowned Japanese interior design firm Super Potato, intertwines rich earth tone colours, woods, lacquer, marble and stone with design and functionality to create a luxurious living environment described as "international in design, but Japanese by inspiration." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Peninsula Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula Tokyo Hotel Chiyoda
- Peninsula Hotel Tokyo
- Peninsula Hotel Chiyoda
- Peninsula Tokyo
- Chiyoda Peninsula
- The Peninsula Tokyo Japan