The Peninsula Tokyo is top notch.
Service, location, cleanliness of the rooms. All are terrific.
We had adjoining suites and the rooms were spacious comfortable and clean.
The pool was beautiful, the staff was helpful and helped us secure a tour guide, and the view from our room was great.
Cant say enough about the location as well. Close to shopping, overlooking historical sites and parks. Just superb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Peninsula Tokyo offers 314 spacious guestrooms, including 47 suites, five restaurants, a modern lounge bar, two ballrooms, six elegantly designed function rooms, a wedding chapel, a Japanese ceremony room, a fitness centre, The Peninsula Spa, a fleet of Rolls-Royces, Mini-Coopers, and BMWs, and two jewellery shops. Guestrooms are among the largest and most technologically advanced in Tokyo and offer stunning views of the city, the Imperial Palace Gardens and Hibiya Park. Interior designer Yukio Hashimoto, an alumnus of renowned Japanese interior design firm Super Potato, intertwines rich earth tone colours, woods, lacquer, marble and stone with design and functionality to create a luxurious living environment described as "international in design, but Japanese by inspiration." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rakuten, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Peninsula Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula Tokyo Hotel Chiyoda
- Peninsula Hotel Tokyo
- Peninsula Hotel Chiyoda
- Peninsula Tokyo
- Chiyoda Peninsula
- The Peninsula Tokyo Japan