The Peninsula Hotel in Tokyo is amazing. When you first walk in there is a huge chandelier that is very welcoming. There is not really a lobby and there is not much sitting area either because the lobby is a more like a restaurant. Dispite the lobby almost everything else is perfect.
We had purchased the deluxe room witch is the second lowest class and it was sooooooo amazing. The hotel had thought of every little detail to the room. The closet was more like another room because it had a desk in it where you can do your makeup. But what i found the most interesting was the bathroom toilet. I had counted 35 boutons on the wall in the little room with the toilet and majority of them were for the toilet.
For the first two days for breakfast we went to the chinese restaurant because for the weekend there was a buffet going on in there. The waiters were still very friendly but the buffet did not have that much of a choice and the service was not quite there.
The breakfast in the lobby, well at least in my opinion, was a lot better.
There is a connection to the underground subway witch is very usefull. The exit is A6.
Overall this was an amazing experience at this hotel and I would recommend it for couples and families with children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Peninsula Tokyo offers 314 spacious guestrooms, including 47 suites, five restaurants, a modern lounge bar, two ballrooms, six elegantly designed function rooms, a wedding chapel, a Japanese ceremony room, a fitness centre, The Peninsula Spa, a fleet of Rolls-Royces, Mini-Coopers, and BMWs, and two jewellery shops. Guestrooms are among the largest and most technologically advanced in Tokyo and offer stunning views of the city, the Imperial Palace Gardens and Hibiya Park. Interior designer Yukio Hashimoto, an alumnus of renowned Japanese interior design firm Super Potato, intertwines rich earth tone colours, woods, lacquer, marble and stone with design and functionality to create a luxurious living environment described as "international in design, but Japanese by inspiration." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Rakuten, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Peninsula Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula Tokyo Hotel Chiyoda
- Peninsula Hotel Tokyo
- Peninsula Hotel Chiyoda
- Peninsula Tokyo
- Chiyoda Peninsula
- The Peninsula Tokyo Japan