The Peninsula Tokyo
Trip.com
$251
$94
  • Restaurant
Hotel New Otani Tokyo The Main(Chiyoda)
$285
$207
$172
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Hotel Monterey Hanzomon(Chiyoda)(Great Value!)
$147
$92
$304
$126
JAPANiCAN.com
1,783 results
All reviewsdressing roomnail dryerwalk in closetlobby restaurantvalet boxpeter bardeluxe suitepark view roomrolls royceimperial palaceinternet radiomood lightingespresso machinetop floorchinese restaurantdressing areahuge bathroom
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

We stayed one night at the Peninsula Tokyo.

Stayed in a superior room 20th floor. View is not as nice as hoped / I was hoping lost in translation - but was actually another building quite close. I guess need to go to park Hyatt next time to check the view...

The rooms are beautiful. Nothing to say. Super modern and practical. They thought about everything.

Atmosphere wise feels very business like.

Their pool is great and so is their spa. Of I had been on business I would have been delighted to stay here.

Location: good shops are seconds away.

Breakfast a bit disappointing quality of food/ service long ... and needless to say very expensive (but that's Tokyo!)

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I was lucky enough to stay here for two nights in December it was fantastic. The rooms are stunning, loads of room, thoughtfully designed, quiet, comfortable and with great views. The service was faultless. Everyone knew us by name and were friendly and helpful. My only word of warning is that the Japanese restaurant in the basement is incredibly expensive - £300 for the 'cheapest' menu - and lacks atmosphere. It's really well located, a couple of minutes walk to Ginza which is a great area for shopping.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank LondonAnt65
Reviewed December 7, 2012

It's my second time staying at this hotel, and i will for sure stay next time! that would say it! Location is great. The view of the Imperial palace, from some rooms is stunning. the service is very good. don't miss experiencing the weddings ceremonies in the mornings! I guess they serve the best Tea Brunch in town (from 11 am).

Room Tip: All rooms are good. The ones overlook the Imperial palace are the best (but you have to pay extra for that!)
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Oliver_Zeitoun
Reviewed December 6, 2012

We checked in here for the first night of our honeymoon into a King suite on a high up level with a fantastic view.
Everything was perfect. The room was spacious and immaculate and the hotel provided complimentary strawberries and champayne in our room. We quickly forgot about our long journey once we were dressed in the kimonos and slippers provided in our room.
Room service was prompt and delicious and the bento boxes were genuine Japanese style.
We loved every moment of our stay right down to the pillows we slept on, so much so we bought 4 of them to take home with us. Best hotel we have ever stayed at.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank aussie_amber
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I started my stay at the Peninsula by opting for the Rolls Royce (call for the reservations) and a driver to meet me at the station. I stayed in the deluxe suite. Check-in was made easy as it was done all in the room. No need to stand in line, the concierge met me at the car and escorted me to the room with no hassles. The customer service was top notch, as is expected from a luxory hotel in Japan. Room service was also delicious. The location is prime as you are within walking distance from attractions and all the shopping your wallet can handle in Ginza. The room offered a beautiful panoramic view of Tokyo.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo