We stayed here for four nights. Like others mentioned, the loction can't be better. Room is pretty with great size. Everything in the room is prefect.
It's a pricey hotel so we expect the service could be better. Slow check in (it took us about 30 minutes) and luggage services. They didn't refill or replace bath and shampoo sets everyday. I think a 5 star hotel should at least refill the bath and shampoo bottles. Peninsula only provided one set (shampoo, conditioner and shower gel). For a family like us, one set was not enough for two days. When seeing the almost empty bottles, we felt not staying in a luxuary hotel.
The neighborhood is great. We like the location very much though we think the service is just average. We visited Tokyo several times and this one is our top choice so far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Peninsula Tokyo offers 314 spacious guestrooms, including 47 suites, five restaurants, a modern lounge bar, two ballrooms, six elegantly designed function rooms, a wedding chapel, a Japanese ceremony room, a fitness centre, The Peninsula Spa, a fleet of Rolls-Royces, Mini-Coopers, and BMWs, and two jewellery shops. Guestrooms are among the largest and most technologically advanced in Tokyo and offer stunning views of the city, the Imperial Palace Gardens and Hibiya Park. Interior designer Yukio Hashimoto, an alumnus of renowned Japanese interior design firm Super Potato, intertwines rich earth tone colours, woods, lacquer, marble and stone with design and functionality to create a luxurious living environment described as "international in design, but Japanese by inspiration." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rakuten, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Jetsetter, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Peninsula Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula Tokyo Hotel Chiyoda
- Peninsula Hotel Tokyo
- Peninsula Hotel Chiyoda
- Peninsula Tokyo
- Chiyoda Peninsula
- The Peninsula Tokyo Japan