“Excellent ! ”

Buddha Bellies Cooking School Tokyo
Ranked #1 of 11 Food & Drink in Chiyoda
More attraction details
Owner description: Japanese Cooking School inTokyo-learn how to make sushi, Bento Box, Okonomiyaki(Japanese pan cake) with us!Instructed by English speaking instructor.Our classes provide you intimate, cozy and friendly atmosphere, guided by a Japanese instructor who speaks English fluently. Also the kitchen is in the heart of Tokyo-easy asccess.Surely the experience of making sushi, bento, noodle etc...will give a certain spice to your cooking at home! This would be the best souvenier for you to bring Japan home. We ensure memorable moment while you stay in Tokyo.
Shanghai
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Excellent ! ”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Ayuko-San was amazing. Highly recommended stop for any tourist. I learned a lot and loved the experience. It's small, quaint, and personal. Don't think twice about it!

Chicago, Illinois
586 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 451 helpful votes
“One of the best experiences in Tokyo...great for singles couples or the whole family”
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

My husband, our cousin and I did the Buddha Bellies Cooking School including fish cutting last weekend and it was one of the most fun things we did in Tokyo. The instructor is amazing with great english. It is a great mix of instruction and fun and she is patient. Fish cutting is great as she teaches you the proper way how to fillet a fish in Tokyo that we later ate as Sashimi. Also, making your own sushi and then enjoying it is very rewarding. I would highly recommend it for families, singles, couples or as a business event for a small group.

Visited November 2013
Cuarnens Switzerland
3 attraction reviews
“Learning Gyosa, Sushi, Maki and Oyako-Don”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

It was a great experience for my wife and me to learn all those good japanese dishes in private class from Ayuko-san who received us with lots of kindness, patience and good humour. We are now ready to receive our friends with tasty japanse food at home in Switzerland. Thanks again, we love Japan!
Niki Michel

Visited November 2013
Tokyo, Japan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic sushi learning!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I took Ayuko's sushi class for the first time and found it very very satisfying.
Although I am a Japanese, I never had a chance to learn how to make sushi till I joined this cooking class.
It was very intimate atmosphere with international guests but her lecture was very professional and detailed.
After taking this class, I had a sushi party at home with recipe that I learned here and all of my friends were so happy with my sushi!!

Visited October 2013
Chigasaki, Japan
“The class was an amazing experience.”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

The class was an amazing experience.
Ayuko is very knowledgeable.
I was surprised because after the demonstration, they prepared a variety of appetizers and Japanese wine that were simply delicious!
I highly recommend this class and will be back for more!

Visited October 2013