“Much More Comprehensive than US stores -obvi”
Review of MUJI Yurakucho

MUJI Yurakucho
Ranked #1 of 117 Shopping in Chiyoda
More attraction details
Owner description: This is the flagship store of the internationally known minimalist Japanese lifestyle retailer. Shoppers come here for clothing, beauty products, homeware, and other accessories.
Reviewed September 19, 2017

I love Muji
They sell houses (looked like flat pack) and remodel kitchens and baths ?!
Pretty sure - obviously my Japanese not great-
The store os so fantastic and so much more than the US stores.

Recommend a visit - especially if you like/prefer a CLEAN HIGH QUALITY aesthetic to you life.

All reviews
"japan"
"life"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Impressive Muji store with unusual sections include Found Muji, a collection of art, and Muji Books. There is a cafe on floor 2. Love the layout with bookshelves in a meander pattern snaking near the ceiling.

Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

My impression of Muji stores are generally very good. Friendly and helpful staff member are usually standard practices for Muji stores, but not this Muji store in Yurakucho. Staff members were not active in greeting the customers. My husband tried on a jacket, but decided not to buy it. In our past experiences with Muji, the staff member would say "you can pass on what you don't need to me" However in this case, my husband had to ask ( in Japanese) the staff near the fitting room first about where he can put the coat. He got a sneer with no reply. We were not sure what we did to deserve this. Also, in the cashier area, the staff seemed under trained, lack standard of practice we usually experienced in a Muji store.

2  Thank Erica C
Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

Good gracious I can't get enough of the clean lines, classic clothing and natural aesthetics of this place. I enjoyed hanging out in the flagship store. It definitely was the biggest one I've seen. The also have a place to rent bikes and a cafe.

1  Thank Meneca D