“Chic night out !”

100 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“Chic night out !”
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

This is one of my favourite places in Tokyo. A quiet greenery area with a museum, a lovely wine bar, A16 a San Francisco reasonable italian restaurant and delicious desert at Joel Robuchon's.Enjoy!

• Korean first
Tokyo, Japan
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Nice place to rest and relax on holiday”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I had full afternoon with my daughter and I wanted to take her to Tokyo and show it to her.
So I brought her first to the Imperial Garden (Kokyo), then walked to this Marunouchi Brick Square to have lunch.
It was Sunday so the Tokyo Marunouchi business district was quiet and peacefull.
We enjoyed lunch with very professional magic show at 'Ginza Jyuji Marunouchi', where we were fully entertained. (sometimes they have party people, so you should ask and make a reservation before going ).
Marunouchi Building and Shin Marunouchi Building are also walking district from here, so you'll never run out of places to visit.
Among hundreds of Tokyo towns, I prefer Marunouchi Area, for towns like Ginza, Shibuya, Shinjuku are too busy, and business districts are very nice on weekends.

Visited July 2011