“Very Disappointing”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Very Disappointing”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

From the pictures and reviews, I really expected this place to be quite picturesque. I was looking forward to a pleasant canoe ride near the walls of the castle. However, I was extremely disappointed when I actually got there. I walked around the river and realized there is really not much here except a tiny park, and limited views of a corner of the palace gates and a few buildings in the distance. Unfortunately, the area with the boats was fairly far from the gates and was totally shut down when I was there. Maybe it might be prettier during cherry blossom season, but that was not my expectation (as I came in august) and still thought this attraction fell short.

Visited August 2013

• Turkish first
Perak
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“green area,but no pink trees!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I was so excited to visit this place. When I reached there it took me some time to realize that leaves turn pink during certain seasons. but the greenery was good there. a small lake and clean environment. there was an in hall concert that day.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Khaled R
Medellin, Colombia
123 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“garden and peace”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

on a crowded city this is a peaceful green oasis, full of activity and people walking, biking, all full of respect for others and courtesy

Visited June 2013
2 Thank jorge r
Erie, Pennsylvania
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Lovely”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We were at the imperial palace but not during Cherry Blossom time. Which I hear is breathtaking. I still think the (moat) around the Imperial Palace is still impressive. But if you can go during Cherry Blossom time!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank vacafun3
London
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Beautiful cherry blossoms on the river (moat)”
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

I'm just repeating other reviewer's comments but this is a beautiful spot to see cherry blossoms.

I stumbled upon it purely by chance and what a piece of luck that was. The best part is looking down onto the moat, with people rowing boats, laughing and having fun, with the cherry tree blossom in full bloom on both sides of the water acting both as a frame and as a veil. Beautiful.

3 Thank Tom L