I ve stayed at many hotels in Tokyo but in terms of facilities inside it is the best I ve found so far.
Positive: great location in front of the tokyo station. Bed is super comforable, and the bathroom is nice. The gym offers gym clothes and shoes. The bar lounge is big and nice.
Negatives: you have to get raind on if its raining to go to a coffee shop or convenient store unlike Mandarin, Conrad or Grand Hyatte.
Like any other hotels in tokyo, it d be difficult to find a room not facing another building. Howeverit s not facing another building too close (but probably the train station) even in a lower floor. while if you stay at a Grand Hyatte in Roppongi you have to face another building right next to you unless you stay at the highest floors.
The view is better at Conrad as you can find a room not facing another building or the primarily the park or sea even in a lower floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The splendid Shangri-La Hotel conveniently located adjacent to Tokyo Station. Guests will appreciate Shangri-La's unique brand of hospitality and service, as well as the very finest facilities and amenities while staying within the comfort and warmth of this luxurious Tokyo hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, JAPANiCAN, Rakuten, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo Hotel Chiyoda
- Shangri La Tokyo
- Shangri La Chiyoda
- Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo Japan