This is my favorite Shangri-La Hotel and the one hotel I consistently return to in Tokyo. Because it's not a big hotel, it has a nice cosy vibe and the rooms are a decent size and comfortable and a great refuge to come back to since Tokyo can be frenetic. As it's a newer Shangri-La hotel, it also has a more restrained, modern decor that is less busy than some of the older Shangri-Las. Being located adjacent to Tokyo Station, it's also very convenient when coming in from Narita or other cities by train. However, as I always get lost in Tokyo Station, I would recommend informing the hotel to request that someone (usually the concierge) meets you at the train platform to lead you to the hotel. The staff are gracious and have a genuine warmth and willingness to go out of their way to help out. I've also gotten them to help make reservations at restaurants in advance of my visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The splendid Shangri-La Hotel conveniently located adjacent to Tokyo Station. Guests will appreciate Shangri-La's unique brand of hospitality and service, as well as the very finest facilities and amenities while staying within the comfort and warmth of this luxurious Tokyo hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, JAPANiCAN, Travelocity, Rakuten, Cheap Tickets, KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo Hotel Chiyoda
- Shangri La Tokyo
- Shangri La Chiyoda
- Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo Japan