I love this chain. Although the branding is consistent, each hotel has the feel of the local area. In Tokyo, the hotel has great restaurants and deep bows as your lift door closes and you ascend to the high level foyer. It is a smaller property and being high level, the views from every angle are long and absorbing: ours was over Tokyo Station and the Imperial gardens. We slept very soundly and the busy world below did not bother us for a moment.
The basic room size is excellent (two chairs at the desk, chaise longue, massive rain head shower, and fully electronic Toto loo complete with heated seat. The fast WiFi is free so I did not mind paying for in room coffee too much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The splendid Shangri-La Hotel conveniently located adjacent to Tokyo Station. Guests will appreciate Shangri-La's unique brand of hospitality and service, as well as the very finest facilities and amenities while staying within the comfort and warmth of this luxurious Tokyo hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rakuten, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Ctrip TA and Jetsetter so you can book your Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo Hotel Chiyoda
- Shangri La Tokyo
- Shangri La Chiyoda
- Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo Japan