“Two words”

Ranked #6 of 8,728 Restaurants in Chiyoda
Neighborhood: Ochanomizu / Akihabara / Kanda
Description: Maid cafe
Reviewed June 13, 2019

THE.... BEST! Enough said. Great service, clean, grey food, and cat maids that are very helpful, especially when dealing with customers who speak a different language.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 29, 2019

I came here with my girlfriend (her idea) and we both really enjoyed it! The maids are adorable and the whole cafe is very cute. We bought the package where the maid performs a song - we didn't know anything about J-Pop so our maid chose "Warukii" by AKB48, which was then stuck in our heads for the next month. The backing story about cats being transformed into human form to repay a kindness is very touching. Yata!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank TimT92
Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

Total money making racket . It is just a simple cafe with white and light colour walls and girls walking around in maid’s uniform and have hairbands like cats ears . We were told how to order and what we can’t do . I went with my daughter . There was nothing else . We had to order drinks each person and also pay extra ¥ 600 per person for being there . So ¥ 1400 per person for just sitting there . There was no entertainment or anything as such . Just occasionally one of them would come and say “meaw” and then walk away . One of the maids was beside me taking our order - side of my hand touched her frilly skirt -“she rudely said you cannot touch me”
It shocked me .
Total rip off . It should be half the price - only then maybe it could be acceptable and they should do something for taking the 600 for being there.

Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

DO NOT COME HERE
Rude staff and their English isn’t good - which may be why they come across rude. The definitely didn’t seem like they wanted to be there! They didn’t seem very bothered about being friendly. Miyuki was quite rude to my family member- as she accidentally touched her shirt when moving her arm (a simple act in a small space). Miyuki said “you can’t touch me!” . I mean, it’s written on the card when you walk in to not touch the maids. But seriously why act like that when it’s clearly an accident!
You have to order a drink each (minimum 600 yen) and also 600 yen entry each!

Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

A++ kawaii had an excellent time staff super nice gotta meow meow for that drink tho! Its was fun and stuff i recommend