All reviews rooms are small free coffee in the lobby marunouchi line working order bed room tokyo station every morning minute walk front desk staff light sleeper stayed for nights jr pass location is great the hotel staff akihabara convenience metro
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019

This is a little hidden gem in Ochanomizu near Akihabara. The free breakfast was okay. I wouldn't eat it if it wasn't included in the price of my room, but it was decent. I liked the lounge area where we had breakfast every morning. It was a nice size and the staff was super nice and friendly. In fact, the best part about my stay was the hotel staff. Everyone was just very nice and accommodating, always smiling and wishing me a good day. The room was comfortable enough for one person, maybe two if you're close, and the bathroom was a nice size, but the room itself was super tiny. Everything was clean, though, and well-maintained. The amenities were plenty and well-stocked and the tub/shower was a nice comfortable size. I also really liked the location as it was very close to the subway so I could have easy access to transportation when I needed it. The room also came with a small refrigerator so I was able to buy food and drinks to keep cold, which was very convenient. As I said, the breakfast could have been better but the coffee was awful. Probably the worst coffee I've ever had at a hotel and I've stayed in hostels. I was also disappointed that they didn't offer an airport pick-up service or drop-off service. But probably the worst thing about this place was the free wifi. It was terrible. It kept disconnecting and randomly and even when it was connected, the speed was mediocre at best. All in all, I would probably stay at this place again when I visit Tokyo again but I really hope they improve their wifi situation because other than that, it would have been a nearly perfect stay.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 22, 2019

Comfortable, small, western-style room. Excellent service (they thoughtfully placed our stored luggage in our room even before we checked in). Older hotel; Not quite as nice as the brand new B in Asakusa.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 13, 2019

A/C is loud but not efficient. One non-working teapot was replaced by another non-working teapot, which was finally replaced with one in working order. The plumbing works fine but the it leaves a lingering smell of sewage. The cleaner threw away one of the sandal (which was found later). Slow Wifi. No wonder it was priced a bit cheaper than other similar properties.

Otherwise, the sheets are clean and the room was quiet. The people were nice, too. But really, Tokyo is full of these "business hotels" so will I stay here again? The answer is clear enough.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank TheWorldDigested
Reviewed February 1, 2019

This is only a small hotel but its location was perfect for me and I could book it at a good price for my extended stay. The rooms are only small but had everything I needed. Its only a few stops on the metro from Tokyo station and close enough to walk if preferred (took me 20mins with my luggage).
Best things for me was the location, I could easily get to where I needed to be via metro or walking, and the service. The staff were excellent both in reception and for the facilities. I have stayed in some expensive hotels who do not provide as good a service as the staff here. My thanks to them for making my stay a pleasurable one.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank badger491
Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights with 4 other families on our way to the ski fields in Myoko.
Staff were friendly and helpful, the rooms are small but clean. Breakfast okay and free coffee in the foyer. The hotel is an easy walk downhill from Ochanomizu train station. Lots of good local rest nearby and around the corner from skiers heaven - a street full of ski shops!
Would certainly stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2019