“An experience, not just a meal”
Review of NINJA AKASAKA

NINJA AKASAKA
Ranked #3 of 6,914 Restaurants in Chiyoda
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Akasaka / Roppongi
Reviewed January 5, 2014

A wonderful Japanese experience, not just a meal. The food is a work of art and the entertainment by the staff fantastic. We have been here 3 times in the last 10 years and enjoyed it every single time. It is expensive, but absolutely worth it. A wonderful experience for the family where the kids and parents alike will enjoy themselves.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Fun from the moment you enter til you leave. Worth the cost... Food was excellent and the service outstanding. More like dinner theatre, as you await your next Ninja surprise. English servers and entertainer were fluent, so I would highly recommend for English-only patrons, since it won't detract from the experience if you don't speak Japanese.

1  Thank curioustraveler2007
Reviewed January 4, 2014

This was a great experience overall & I felt like a little kid :)

I was a great experience as I had expert insights & translation from my work buddies which made the experience all the more enjoyable. I had heard about this place & it was well worth it! We had our very own Ninja who came to our table & performed some magic tricks, which was cool. The entire experience form start to finish was perfect. The food was really good & served in many courses, so you can relax & have a good time.

The food is a set course & my buddy made the call earlier to find out. I would call ahead & make reservations & to find out what they are serving if that's important to you / or have restrictions/allergies.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

My best friend sent me here for a birthday treat and I had no idea what it was going to be like. From beginning to end it was just such a fun thriller.

Entering the reception was already mysterious. My friend already ordered the menu so all we had to do was enjoy our surprise dinner. We were put in a room and then our ninja arrived......and fun began in earnest.

Every dish that came in was divine ! Both presentation and taste was just stunning. Even though each dish is small, by the end of the however many course we had we were so stuffed !!!

It was truly an unforgettable experience, a special birthday treat and amazing food! Next time we are in Tokyo we will come again.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

An excellent thematic restaurant based on the Ninja tradition. The first conundrum was to find the front door which was on the side. Our group which included a lot of children enjoyed the Ninja theme and the children loved all the attention they got from our very own Ninja. They literally swamped the Ninja with questions and the children came away happy. I, being a vegetarian, tried the Vegetarian course and loved the roll which was a golden brown perfect and filled adequately. The children enjoyed the assortments and tasted almost everything as we had ordered several specials. The signing off was the Ninja magic, which again the kids swooned over. One note of caution, though, children cannot stay late into the night.

1  Thank AronTronRay