“Expensive, but worth it”
Review of NINJA AKASAKA

NINJA AKASAKA
Ranked #5 of 6,806 Restaurants in Chiyoda
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Akasaka / Roppongi
Osan, South Korea
“Expensive, but worth it”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We really enjoyed our experience at Ninja. Be prepared to spend a lot of money though. We knew this going in because it was recommended by a friend. The meal was amazing!! Every detail added to the experience. We had a great Ninja waitress that was very accomidating to my needs as an expected mother. All raw fish or meat was boiled for me since I could not have raw fish. Our 11 year daughter was with us and they did not charge us for her meal and let her sample off of my husband and my plates. My daughter loved the magic show during the meal. I would highly recommend Ninja to anyone looking for a memorable, unique experience.

Visited November 2012

• Turkish first
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Fun, but not great”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I wanted to love this place, but in the end I just liked it. The food was interesting but not great, and there wasn't a lot of it.

It probably didn't help that I'd been to a kobe beef place for lunch and had possibly the best meal of my life. Maybe that's skewed my opinion a bit!

Our ninja for the evening was very entertaining, though she did bash her head when emerging from a trap door (she was still in training, apparently). It was worth going just to see the magic show, I still have no idea how ninja master did some of those tricks.

Overall, good fun but probably best for kids and families.

• Visited April 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Magic!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Four of us went along for an evening of fun and entertainment. The food is good and just keeps on coming. The Ninja stuff is a bit of a distraction but fun just the same. The entrance thingy is a bit overrated, but again entertaining. The magician was superb. I still have my playing card souvenir. It is a one off and worth visiting once. Little expensive - but then it is Japan!!!

• Visited November 2012
Brisbane, Australia
“Amazing experience... you must try!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I am still stumped how the Ninja did the magic! Blown away!

Food was exceptional and delicious!

Book ahead and go! you will not regret!

• Visited November 2012
London
“Not so many ninjas but DELICIOUS FOOD!!”
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

Not as ninja heavy or action packed as one might expect but a great dinner and a lovely setting! The magician that comes to your table during your meal is genuinely amazing, I'm still trying to figure out how he did it (without giving it away!)
The food is fantastic, pricey but well worth it.
I highly recommend the black cod starter - it is divine!!! The spare rib main is also delicious, falls off the bone and the icy bonsai is a great end to the meal.