We stayed here for 1 night to see a Tokyo Giants game.
1) Room was nice and medium size
2) AC was quiet and efficent
3) Bed was not super hard which can be an issue in Japan as they tend to be very hard mattresses.
4) Great location for the game and also for the nearby JR trains.
1) Not enought elevators (or at least in service?) for a hotel this large. Seemed like I would wait a long time to get down from the 37th floor.
2) Went and had a late lunch at 43rd floor. Host was confused about lunch being served and we were seated in front of a window with a nice view but they had built this large wooden pattern on the window that partially blocked the view.
3) The food at the cafe was mediocre and drinks were way overpriced. 670 yen for a coke!
4) One English channel (BBC news)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Tokyo Dome Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tokyo Dome
- Tokyo Dome Bunkyo
- Tokyo Dome Hotel Japan