I stayed at Forest Hongo with my wife and in-laws in early September of 2013.
- Short walk to Tokyo University
- Spacious rooms and bathrooms (by US standards)
- Good quality rooms (though a bit dated stylistically)
- Very helpful staff
- Paid ~ $135 per night
- Very quiet
- 15 min walk to subway line
- Cab rides to major tourist destinations in Tokyo can be expensive
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rakuten, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, JAPANiCAN, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Forest Hongo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forest Hongo Tokyo, Japan