Flexstay Nippori Inn is more like a service apartment with no daily housekeeping. Although the rooms are small, they are clean and come fully equipped with cooking appliances and utensils and the rates are indeed good value for money. The Inn is 5 mins walk from the JR Nippori Station which has direct access to Narita airport. If you have luggage, you should use the East exit from the station - instead of the South exit which does not have elevator. On my recent trip, however, I was assigned a room on the low floor at the back of the Inn - the room faces the wall of an adjacent building and my mobile phone could not work due to poor signal strength. I will request for a room on the higher floor that faces the front on my next stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional neighborhood connected directly to Japan's biggest airport. If you're looking to relax before or after a long overseas flight, look no further than us. Thanks to the Keisei Skyliner, you're only a short train ride away from Narita Airport but it won't feel that way once you stroll through the whimsical and charming Yanaka neighborhood nearby. All rooms are equipped with kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MYSTAYS HOTEL MANAGEMENT Co., Ltd., Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Rakuten, HostelWorld, Ctrip TA and Priceline so you can book your Hotel MyStays Nippori reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flexstay Nippori Hotel Arakawa
- Hotel MyStays Nippori Tokyo, Japan - Arakawa