Clean, comfortable, modern, quiet, private and professional. A 5 min walk from Nippori station, Ideal for the Keisei Skyliner from Nippori to Narita Airport. Quite a few places to eat and drink nearby too, saw an Irish pub and Steak house on way from station, and there is a 24hr drink/eat place opposite.Hotel is 24hr access too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional neighborhood connected directly to Japan's biggest airport. If you're looking to relax before or after a long overseas flight, look no further than us. Thanks to the Keisei Skyliner, you're only a short train ride away from Narita Airport but it won't feel that way once you stroll through the whimsical and charming Yanaka neighborhood nearby. All rooms are equipped with kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Rakuten, MYSTAYS HOTEL MANAGEMENT Co., Ltd., HostelWorld, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, JAPANiCAN, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel MyStays Nippori reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flexstay Nippori Hotel Arakawa
- Hotel MyStays Nippori Tokyo, Japan - Arakawa