A good budget hotel, former Weekly Mansion. A five-ten minutes walk from Nippori Station, the gateway for Narita. JR Yamanote, Keihin-Tohoku, Joban lines stop here at Nippori. Just 1-2 Stations away from Ueno. Room was small-ish but quite normal for a budget hotel in Tokyo. Free wi-fi, a toothbrush, comb and razor, microwave oven, kettle, proper writing desk. The room was bright enough. Non-smoking standard was on offer at Jalan booking site for 4,900 yen/person.
What was great about the stay here is that right in front of the hotel across the street, there is a great cafeteria serving the best Japanese family food, where you can pick from what's on offer, open 24 hours ! I had fried fish, tuna salad, natto, shumai dumplings, sashimi, miso soup, rice there ... You can eat anything from curry to tonkatsu.
Definitely recommend staying here for a trip via Narita and eating your 3 meals in front of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional neighborhood connected directly to Japan's biggest airport. If you're looking to relax before or after a long overseas flight, look no further than us. Thanks to the Keisei Skyliner, you're only a short train ride away from Narita Airport but it won't feel that way once you stroll through the whimsical and charming Yanaka neighborhood nearby. All rooms are equipped with kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MYSTAYS HOTEL MANAGEMENT Co., Ltd., HostelWorld, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, JAPANiCAN, Rakuten, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel MyStays Nippori reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flexstay Nippori Hotel Arakawa
- Hotel MyStays Nippori Tokyo, Japan - Arakawa