MetroCentre Hotel & Convention Center
$64
$47
  • Breakfast included
Water Paradise Resort(Tagbilaran City)
$26
Kew Hotel(Tagbilaran City)
$148
$39
Soledad Suites(Tagbilaran City)
$38
$29
Agoda.com
Darunday Manor(Tagbilaran City)(Great Value!)
$25
$17
Agoda.com
GV Hotel Tagbilaran(Tagbilaran City)
$15
Hotel La Roca(Tagbilaran City)
$20
$15
  • Pool
Chriscentville Hotel(Tagbilaran City)
$34
  • Restaurant
Vest Grand Suites(Tagbilaran City)(Great Value!)
$27
$20
Agoda.com
Wregent Plaza Hotel(Tagbilaran City)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewswindow facingrestaurant staffexercise roomcourteous and helpful staffthe ground floorthis hotel is highly recommendedbq mallfilipino breakfastthe free airport shuttlecoffee shopcomplimentary bottled waterrooms are small but cleanhotel lobbyplated breakfastfree breakfasttable tennisupon check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Nice very good value rooms and hotel has Junior Suites and Presidential Suite if you are into Politics!
Very kind local staff many of whom I know personally. Excellent event facilities - I held my wedding reception there.
Central location with easy access to shops and shopping centres.
Very good value restaurant and coffee shop.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank davidwL5102WH
MetroCentre_Hotel, General Manager at MetroCentre Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear David W,
Thank you for staying at MetroCentre Hotel. We are delighted to read your positive comments. We are looking forward in welcoming you back in the future. Please feel free to email us at metroctr@metrocentrehotel.com.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

In tagbilaran city there is no other hotel that i love its metro center,since it started years ago that is the only hotel where i am comfortable and convenient to stay.not to mentioned their hospitality and accommodation it is located on the business and commercial area of the city.they treated me like VIP.they will fetch me at the port and at the airport no hassle.you can just call them to book and immediately they will entertained you.their food is very delicious from the buffet and ala carte.there is no hotel in tagbilaran just like home it is only in METRO CENTRE HOTEL AND CONVENTION CENTER.keep it up guys!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Janet H
MetroCentre_Hotel, General Manager at MetroCentre Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear Janet H,
Thank you for your positive review in Tripadvisor. We will be looking forward in welcoming you back in the future. Please email us at metroctr@metrocentrehotel.com.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

The hotel is a very good location in Tagbilaran. It's walking distance to Jollibee and BQ Shopping Mall. It even has it's own convenience store. The staff is nice, but the lady at the front desk wasn't. The manager was really nice too. The rooms are spacious. We had two queen beds and put three rollaway beds. The breakfast was pretty good and not that expensive. About 150 pesos which is about 4 bucks.

I stay here every time I come to Tagbilaran.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank rosieL25
MetroCentre_Hotel, General Manager at MetroCentre Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Dear rosieL25,

Thank you for sharing your valuable experience MetroCentre Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Please email us at metroctr@metrocentrehotel.com.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

We stayed for one night last May 11,2013. Staff were friendly & helpful but I have bad view about the room we had as it was disgusting. I found some cockroaches in the bath room not only few but heaps of it. And also when we had dinner in their dining room the food I ordered supposedly "porter house" was not the porter house I expected. It is like garbage and dog food. I called their chef but he can't explain to us as he was busy at that time. The waiter just explained to me that the beef they used is local. They should not called it "porter house"as it doesn't really look like.

Room Tip: standard room is quiet small and no window
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank bob3255066
Reviewed May 4, 2013

This is the third time that I have stayed at the MetroCentre Hotel, and each time I have thoroughly enjoyed my sojourn here and have appreciated the smiles and helpful attitude of its super-friendly staff, as well as the conscientious and efficient front desk personnel who have always been most accommodating. The housekeeping staff is also efficient and good-natured. The MetroCentre must be complimented on its excellent hiring policies, as their choice of staff is beyond reproach.

The hotel's fourth floor has been recently renovated, so the Superior B room in which I stayed was a definite improvement over the Superior B room of my earlier visit. I would encourage guests to stay on the fourth floor if possible, so they can enjoy the updated comfort of the hotel. Additional renovations are in progress, so a greater number of renovated rooms should be available in the future. During my stay, I was surprised to receive a complimentary gift of fruit and a courteous letter from the management apologizing for any noise or disturbance that renovation work may have caused, though there was none to speak of. Still, it was a kind and thoughtful gesture on the part of the management, and was characteristic of the attitude and goodwill that pervades the hotel and makes a stay at the MetroCentre such a pleasure.

The complimentary breakfast features generous portions. I was able to substitute a fish dish from the Filipino menu in lieu of meat dishes from the American menu, which was welcome, since I am vegetarian. I was also able to supplement my order with additional tomato and cucumber slices. The restaurant staff is courteous and efficient and one helpful waiter cheerfully extracted the meat from the interior of a couple of coconuts that I had purchased at the market opposite the Island City Mall - another example of the guest-friendly attitude that characterizes the service at the MetroCentre.

The hotel is centrally located (it's only a short walk to Bo's coffee shop opposite the park), so it is an ideal location from which to set forth on one's exploration of Bohol. Its gym, billiard room, and swimming pool also make this hotel a good choice. These facilities are never crowded, and one will be able to swim under the stars in the evening or else start the day with a vigorous morning swim beginning at 7 AM

It is my definite impression that the MetroCentre Hotel and its staff have a commitment to excellence, and are constantly striving to make sure that the guests who stay here have the best experience possible. The accommodation is reasonably priced and commensurate with the high standards and excellent service provided by the hotel. The MetroCentre is an outstanding choice for either first-time or repeat visitors to Tagbilaran, and to anyone who is planning a vacation in beautiful Bohol. Five stars!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Graham2050
MetroCentre_Hotel, General Manager at MetroCentre Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2013

Dear Graham2050,
We appreciate for your positive review of your stay with us. We would like to apologize again for the inconvenience that caused you. We are looking forward in welcoming you back in your future visits.