“This is worth the Buzz! :)”
Review of The Buzzz Cafe

The Buzzz Cafe
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Manila, Philippines
“This is worth the Buzz! :)”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I've read great reviews of the Bohol Bee Farm restaurant. Too bad, it was not part of our tour itinerary.

We went to island City Mall when we got hungry while waiting for a van going to Danao, the mall is located just a few steps away from Dao Terminal in Tagbilaran.

Upon entering the mall, we saw this restaurant and I had a big smile on my face. I'll be able to taste Bohol Bee Farm cuisine even without going to their actual site.

The restaurant's interior is like a lovely home, will make you feel comfortable and relaxed. We had a lot of pictures taken from all corners of this place. We were greeted with a smile from their charming and friendly staff.

We ordered meat pasta, seafood pizza, with buko and mango juice. They provide fresh and yummy complimentary bread with delicious spread as you wait for your order. The meat pasta (one serving is good for sharing) tasted fresh, the way I cook it at home, it was almost exactly the same. The pizza has a thin crust, and lots of fresh toppings. The juice is also all natural. We only finished half of the pizza, and requested to have the leftovers wrapped. We ate the remaining pizza after our activities in Danao Adventure Park. The cold leftover pizza still tasted great! :)

Having delicious food with fresh ingredients will make you feel rejuvenated even if you ate a whole lot. Its good to know we still have local restaurants moving away from the trend of fatty, MSG-laden meals that will leave you dizzy or having a bad aftertaste....

Makes me want to stay in Bohol Bee Farm next time so I can savor their delicious meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner... Thumbs up!!!

• Visited June 2013

• Korean first
Tagbilaran City, Tagbilaran, Philippines
“An unhappy revisit”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

The Buzzz Cafe at ICM has always catred to child, adult and family. The staff have remained smiling and courteous. But the floors looked like they missed the janitor's service for a long time. I'm saddened.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Romeo T
Bohol Island, Philippines
“Delicious and healthy”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I want to kick myself for not eating here more. I normally passed by when at Island City Mall and was headed toward the hardware store on the second level. The tomato soup, Wow, fresh ingredients and great service from the staff. the seating is either open in the center of the mall or some tables in the main part of restaurant. The tuna steak is great also. If you are at ICM I would recommend this as the best "non-fastfood" place to eat.

Visited February 2013
Lapu Lapu, Philippines
“Very Good Food without the View!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

The Buzz Café is a off shoot of the Bohol Bee Farms Products and Foods... Both well worth a visit. This location is in the ICM mall so less tranquility..Compaired to the Farm location but Prices are a little less too. I have Eaten at both locations had the same meal in fact... food taste and Quality were the same. I highly recommend the Pizza and Salads... As for Prices the Vegetarian Pizza 220 p for a 12" 8 slice pizza ( a very good deal!)

Both Products from the Farm, and the Menu are the same a little store display in the Cafe for just a few of the many items Available, like Honey, Breads, Chips Etc. On the frontage of the Cafe they sell Ice Cream, I have only tried the Mango Ice Cream... it's Very Good!

Also worth a mention is the Bohol Bee Farm Location... Dining is at Cliff Side to a wonderful view!
If your a Health Nut, your going to love the natural and organic foods! Prices are a little higher but you get that View!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank David G
Hays, Kansas
“Good Food”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

This is a new restaurant located in a new mall in Tagbilaran City, but it is of the same quality of food that is served at their other location. The food and service is good, but somewhat expensive. There is WiFi, but they will not give you the password instead they are the ones to type it into your device. I am not sure of the reasoning for that procedure, but just seems to be an unnecessary hassle. They sell a special ice cream, but I thought it seemed a little bland.

• Visited January 2013