“Amazing spot with super friendly staff!”

Casa Genaro Bed and Breakfast
Casa Genaro Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #10 of 41 Tagbilaran City B&B and Inns
“Amazing spot with super friendly staff!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Our stay at Casa Genaro was really wonderful! The rooms were all very spacious and comfortable- my friends and I felt at home during our entire stay. The staff really went out of their way for us, helping us navigate all the amazing sights Bohol has to offer, and making sure we were comfortable after a long day of exploring. The spacious, charmingly decorated house was the perfect spot for me and my friends to spend a long weekend.

I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a comfortable, convenient, and relaxing location. I hope I'm able to come back soon!!!

• Stayed May 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Casa Genaro was great! The rooms were spacious, clean and homey. The house includes a livingroom with aircon where my friends and I would relax, eat and drink after a long hot day! But the outside is just as nice, there is a dining area and a roof terrace to beat. Also the helpers and service were very friendly and efficient.

Casa Genaro is not a long drive from the airport or the main town itself which made it easy for us to travel and carry our daily activities. If you are looking for a pleasant, cosy, and practical place in Bohol I would recommend staying at Casa Genaro.

This is Bohol

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Makati City
Reviewed June 2, 2013

My friends and I had so much fun at Casa Genaro! We had 3 spacious, comfortable and clean rooms. The beds were so comfortable that I had a difficult time getting up in the morning! We also had our own private dining area, which was perfect for hanging out after a long day of touring. Casa Genaro has a great location too. It is close to a lot of malls and restaurants. I would definitely recommend Casa Genaro to my friends and family!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed March 10, 2013

and i <3 Casa Genaro! Bohol is fun itself, but staying at a beautiful Bed and Breakfast like Casa Genaro makes Bohol one of my favorite spots in the Philippines! After a day of activities in Bohol, Casa Genaro is a great place to relax and unwind with their beautiful and spacious rooms and awesome staff that will take care of your needs! Ask them about taking a trip to Danao! It's 2 hours away from Tagbilaran, but it's worth it!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Quezon City, Philippines
Reviewed January 19, 2013

our family had a great time here...accomodations were quite comfortable and help in planning
our itineraries were perfect. Casa Genaro was our home instantly! Bedrooms were clean, spacious, and aircon working perfectly. Its location can be a bit noisy sometimes during early morning with tricycles and jeeps running. Generally comfortable! Do look them up!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank coffee-tan
West Hollywood, California
Reviewed October 20, 2012

This place was great! I stayed for 3 nights during my first visit to Bohol and thought the accommodations were perfect.

Casa Genaro was very spacious, clean and had a great location. It was close enough to the main city center of Tagbilaran but quiet enough where you don't feel like you're in the middle of a bustling city. The room designs were beautiful! Somewhat modern but still kept that original vintage look. The staff was really friendly and always very helpful! They helped my group organize all of our day trips/adventures and were very patient with us.

I definitely recommend Casa Genaro to anyone visiting Bohol! Great value for such a great place. I cannot wait to go back!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Yvette_Santos
Global City Manila
Reviewed October 10, 2012

After a long search for a good and decent accommodation in Tagbilaran, I found Casa Genaro!!! First impression was very good. Its a nice feeling that you're staying in a place that feels like home. Very spacious bedroom and comfortable bed.
Room for improvement:
The shower pressure only and if they could provide a personal ref to stuff your good buys of native food to munch while watching TV.
I also love the area where you have your breakfast. And important thing, very clean. Im really impressed. Highly recommended!!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business