We stayed at this Bed & Breakfast Inn for 2 nights with co-workers. What's nice about the place is the peace and quiet after a long day of traveling around the countryside. The rooms are big and very clean, too. Breakfast is good although that's the only meal you'll get. You'll have to ride a trike and go to the nearest mall (around 10mins away) to grab a bite. Another down side is that it's located far away from the city proper and getting back after a night out will be much difficult as some trike drivers still don't know where this place is located.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's like home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your The Gabriella Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Gabriella Bed And Breakfast
- The Gabriella Hotel Tagbilaran City
- The Gabriella Bed & Breakfast Tagbilaran City, Bohol Province