Villa Alzhun Tourist Inn and Restaurant
$29
Soledad Suites(Tagbilaran City)
$38
$34
Sun Avenue Pension(Tagbilaran City)
$23
$22
  • Breakfast included
$58
$46
  • Breakfast included
Marcelina's Guest House(Tagbilaran City)(Great Value!)
$16
$14
Darunday Manor(Tagbilaran City)(Great Value!)
$25
$22
TR3ATS Guest House - Bohol(Tagbilaran City)(Great Value!)
$17
Vest Grand Suites(Tagbilaran City)
$27
$20
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Villa Alzhun was close to Tagbilaran downtown and situated near the bridge going to Panglao Island.

We stayed here for 4D 3N since we had an Island hoping and dolphin watching on our 3rd day. Our first 3D stay was their promo package tour that includes full board meals, Country side Tour, and Panglao Tour. This Inn also serves healthy and delicious meals that you may opt to take it out if you will go on an island hopping and dolphin watching (just be sure to inform the staff a night before).

The rooms are clean with adequate air-conditioned, mini refrigerators, coffee table, pull-out bed, H&C shower, and cabled TV. Good amenities except for the Restroom that needs to be renovated near the pool. The staffs are very accommodating and will assists you on you needs.

Cons: Poor wifi if you will try to connect inside your room.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2012

The place are close to downtown Tagbilaran but not right in the centre area. The staff service altitude is ok, with the money we paid for we didn't really expect too much. We did bring back many seafood and vegetables from the market without knowing whether their restaurant will help us to cook the food or not. They offered the cooking service with a very reasonable pice and the taste was pretty good. The biggest downside we had is the room are close to the outside street during night time it was very very noisy with so many motorcycles passing by. They did have a nice pool and seaview thought. We plan to stay at Tagbilaran thinking that will be easy to do one day tour to chacolate hill etc. but found out it was almost as easy as to do it directly from the beach area.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Kathymomo
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Villa Alzhun is a historically spanish and filipino fusion architecture. Its old front house was made in the 1930's i was told. What greeted me also as i walked thru was the sea fresh air, floral garden with a bahay kubo bar!
i stayed 3 nights at their exec. suite with a veranda opening, loved the sea view! Alzhun is also 5 mins by tricycle or car to tagbilaran, very nice while i was in a business trip that time. Their food is also very delicious, tasty and much more selections now than when i visited a year ago. My business guest raved at the food, him being a frequent diner at Alzhun. The service would hv been excellent if they were faster cooking , but at least the front desk officer tipped me to advance my order and they will just call me in my room. the suite had a small dining area, where room service is excellent. Aircon new and very cold. The halls were well lit and clean.
I happened to encounter a boholano wedding as this place is also a wedding haven. Their open-air main event hall had i think 200 guests well-dressed and i felt at home and transported back in time to my 1960's wedding beside the sea. With an excellent ambiance, really good food, reasonable hotel rates and food price, thoughtful service i give it 2 thumbs up! I will go back this july with my family to avail of their tour package good for four at php 4999 per pax with a free whole body massage for everyone. Details and itinerary found at their website. By the way, brewed flavored coffee is a steal, and native boholano choco drink, crispy noodles, sisig, spaghetti marinara, chxn fingers, calamares completed my culture trip. I will definitely recommend this "home" beside the sea!

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank marchellajmj
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Nice location, with dining overlooking the water. Not far from central Tagbilaran, with free transport to port or airport. The rooms are adequate, with aircon, TV and refrigerator, but a bit scruffy. I could not get hot water from my shower. The wifi worked in my room, as well as in the public areas. There is no lift and no rooms on the ground floor.
Meals are reasonable in price and quality but the so-called American breakfast is poor.
Service rather erratic, sometimes fine but patience required at other times! Nothing special but if the location suits you, ok for the price.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Ian M
Reviewed September 2, 2011

I have travelled al over the Phs and stayed in many hotels without ever writing a negative review but Villa Alzhun deserves one. I stayed there 2 nights with my Phillipine family and found the service sub-standard and the food in the restaurant bland. The staff with the exception of the "trainees" were borderline rude. We had 2 rooms which each had one large towel. When we asked for dry towels after swimming we were told we must use the ones from our room, when we suggested that we needed those towels to dry ourselves after showering we were told 'sorry" but we can not give you any more towels. After speaking with the manager we were reluctantly given 2 more towels. Never again will I stay in this overpriced lodging.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family