“Witnessing mass is powerful experience”

Cathedral of San Jose
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

By chance I arrived on Sunday, mass was on , full of attendants even at the courtyard with every body singing beautiful songs (prayers) , the lights on , was a very moving experience even for me being a Jew , the cathedral looks beautiful and at the entrance there is a plaque with the history of the building , if you pass through give a visit

1  Thank Pattyvilla

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Not very interesting u can find same churches all over the world. It took me like 2 minutes take a picture and continue.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

The church is big and so spacious. I had goosebumps when my wife walked down the aisle. I was literally in tears. This church is truly magical.

1  Thank Sam Ethan G
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Like many of the cathedrals in the Philippines there's nothing particularly excitng to see but the parks opposite are nice and the cathedral is peaceful with some lovely stanied glass windows. Have a look if you're down in this part of town...

1  Thank Hannah C
Reviewed May 4, 2013

St. Joseph's Cathedrasl has aklways been th source of my spiritual strength every time I pay a visit. On my last visit I noticed some neglect in its maintenance. Historical facts have been left unattended and are now gathering dust and cobwebs.

1  Thank Romeo T