First, I totally agree that the El Portal guards are GREAT. Second, I have stayed at the El Portal several times and have gotten to know the owners as well as the staff. I have NEVER witnessed any of the staff treat their guests in an unprofessional manner. I have witnessed miserable people take our their personal frustrations on staff members (unjustified). As for as the time dispute, WELCOME TO THE PHILIPPINES, where time means nothing----In any event, I am sure that in the event the kitchen was closed (despite the time), the staff would have graciously suggested places to eat (including delivery). Rock on El Portal, the BEST place to stay while on Bohol.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tourist Inn located in the heart of Tagbilaran City conveniently located within one kilometer from both airport and pier. Offering the best value and comfort for your money is what we aim for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your El Portal Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Portal Hotel Tagbilaran City
- El Portal Inn Tagbilaran City, Bohol Province