All reviewsrestaurant downstairstourist spotsclean roomsthe main roadairportboholmalllaundryrates
Reviewed March 9, 2017

I booked with booking.com. There are many types of rooms at different prices. I chose the Business Suite (22 sq. m.), the cheapest room at PHP 2000. It's the same price IF U walk in, man. My room comes with a free breakfast; eggs, bacon or ham, 2 pieces of toast, fruit & coffee or tea; 1 cup. The room has; air-con, free local calls on telephone, double bed, closet, nice size desk, mini-fridge that works, in room coffee/tea pot, flat screen TV with 75 channels (listed in brochure) and > 30 are in English. They accept all major credit cards. The bathroom has; hot water, tissue, soap, shampoo packet & towels. It's a nice room with a nice brochure explaining; maps, other hotels, sights, travel agencies, info, festivals, restaurants+++. They have a restaurant too. It's a great place, in town, PHP 50 from the pier to hotel by tricycle. Don't forget to read the good Christian books in your room. I have The Purpose Driven Life by Rickie Warren & Good News New Testament with Psalms by God.
They are very helpful; they booked a ticket on a ferry & will take me there = NO charge. They could not be more accommodating.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back R quieter, man.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank salemnobody
Reviewed October 24, 2016

The hotel staff were very accommodating. From the pick up from the airport til we checked out, we could not find anything negative to say about Soledad. Their breakfast meals were delicious! Their travel and tours counterpart was easy to deal with. They had a good and patient driver. The rooms were clean and spacious. Wifi connection was good. If you prefer to stay in the capital city of Tagbilaran, I highly recommend Soledad suites.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
3  Thank annews814
Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

Located near at the heart of Tagbilaran City, Soledad Suites is perfect place to stay. It is quite, clean and has the services tourists would need. It has a massage area, (the blind masseur is great!), souvenir shop and travel agency. The rooms are very clean and complete with amenities. The staff and crew are very kind and accommodating. I had trainings conducted in Soledad, it is always my first choice. The food taste great, especially their snacks which are native delicacies. Ohhhh I miss their bibingka and hot choco, its the best! I highly recommend Soledad Suites for training and for tourists to stay!

Stayed: July 2016
4  Thank trainer_2015
Reviewed July 6, 2016

Stayed overnight for a business presentation in TAG. The location was 20min drive from the airport and 15min drive to port area.

After or presentation, we head back to the hotel and because of their comfy beds and room, my superior and i enjoyed our chit chats and forgot to take our dinner.

The front desk helped us where to eat and gave us recommendations where can we get a good massage.

Breakfast was okay but has limited choices.

The guys who mans airport transfers were cool and friendly too.

Great for business travelers.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business
4  Thank Luzonita
Reviewed May 30, 2016

This is another hotel I stay in for work. It's very near the airport and the government offices in Tagbilaran City. I like this hotel. It's small but clean, with good-sized rooms. It's also really cheap, around P1,500.00 or $35.00 per night. I don't really know why people expect a pool, gym or some other facility for that price. It's not like this hotel has claimed to have any of them.

The hotel has limited wi-fi access. You can only use it at the reception area or at the restaurant downstairs. I don't really mind this since I'm told about it from the start. Plus, the restaurant/coffee shop serves good food, coffee and pastries so I don't really mind working there. The Vongole and cookies are great.

The hotel provides free hotel transfers too. Well, I'm not sure if the hotel provides that to all guests or just those that stay often. Anyway, the driver that usually drives me to the airport, like the rest of the staff, is nice and helpful. That's actually the best part - the staff. They are very friendly and attentive, better than most hotels I've stayed in. They smile like they're really happy to see you or help you.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled on business