All reviewsfast internetrooftop barisland city mallgreat hotelrestaurant staffbuffet breakfastroom was spaciousrecommend this hotelwifi connectioncable tvwalking distancechocolate hillsbuckicmbidetamenitieskey
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

What kind of ownership has menus with incorrect pricing and when the guest complains they adjust the price and then CHARGE THE WAITER? So sad for an employee who earns P350 a day! How is it the waiters fault? Hotel is fairly new and a decent place to stay if you need this location.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2017

Their customer reception system is excellent. Every time I sent e-mails to this hotel, they replied quickly and gave accurate information what I want. Besides although we made a reservation separately for two days, we could stay same room and got free pick up service. We arrived this hotel 6.30 a.m. and asked to check in early (I remember the actual check in time was 2 p.m.). This is beacuse at that time I was too much exhausted due to a cold and flight time. They readily gave a room for us, and we paid 1000 php. As we could enter our room before 8 hours, it was nice price. This hotel's room facilities was nice. The air conditioner was enough cool, room condition was cleasn, the water pressure was strong and we could take a shower with hot water. Also the bed and pillows were comfortable. Above all things, I extremely love its curtain which blocks sunlight 95-100%. Because of this curtain I recovered comlpetely as I slept enough.
Also this hotel has good location. If you go to ICM mall from the Kew hotel, it may take only 5-10 mins by foot. And there is a McDonald around this hotel.
The breakfast buffet was pretty good considered this hotel's price. And I think this restaurant do different style's dinner buffet monthly such as asian, mexican and etc.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank YUN0987
Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

I visited as my bf Benedict lives in Tagbilaran. Modern n clean hotel. Saturday mass at hotel. Breakfast included n it was masarap. Near ICM mall. Free shuttle pick up from ferry terminal.
Our baby was conceived there so its memorable for us :)

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DisWorld
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

I took Mother and 6 other relatives to a celebratory luncheon for Mother's Day (14MAY17). I could not believe how easy it was finding parking in front of the hotel. Mother has a difficult time walking far distances so it was so easy for her to travel few steps to the Cafe Melecia inside hotel.

Our large group was mainly there with three other tables being occupied so service was expeditious. All meals ordered were served hot and tasty. Of course, we ended our meals with the traditional halo-halo dessert.

When the bill was presented to me, I was truly impressed on how inexpensive was our luncheon.

Whilst awaiting for our meals to arrive, my cousin and I asked to be shown the Executive Suite. At first, we were told no one was available to accommodate our request. I thought this answer was a bit odd. I restated to the front desk clerks that I wanted to see the MOST expensive room in the hotel, and no one was available to show us? After seeing the Executive Suite, I elected to book the weekend stay instead at the Bellevue Hotel on Panglao Island.

Thank you for a lovely experience at the Cafe Melecia; we hope to return soonest.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

We were here last May with the whole family. It was great. Its not crowded, not like the hotels in the city proper. Its close to icm and just across the city hall. For me the hotels fascade is very welcoming.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family