All reviewsjoseph's cathedralwalking distancenice and friendly staffclosetmall
Reviewed October 16, 2017

I stay here for an overnight only last sunday. I choose to stay here for one reason, because it is near at the St. Joseph's Cathedral. And I never had a regret of staying here because it is in good location and the room is so nice. It has a terrace and blackout curtains that will make my room dark for a sleep at day time. One thing what I don't is the blanket. So thin, and honestly, it didn't give me a good sleep. How I wish they will change it. Almost everything was good except for the blanket. Hopefully you will really change it. I really wanna stay in your hotel again but I don't want to bring my own blanket. But i will recommend your place.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed July 13, 2017

Good location, few minutes from port and airport ,and shops. Breakfast is ok but no fruits. Rooms aren't clean ,dust on curtains and floors, mattress on pull out bed was ripped,(old) bidet was broken during our stay.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank bear588
Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

It may not have all the bells and whistles of a great hotel, but the room we got was huge, the airconditioning was adequate and the bed was clean and comfortable. That's all that matters if you're just there to sleep. Plus the location can't be better!

Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Francis C
Reviewed March 5, 2017

I have been a frequest guest to this manor and the staff are very accommodating. Very friendly locals. Breakfast is delicious and malls are steps away. AC works very well and rooms are very clean. Be a responsible guest to request a room not facing the main road if you are sensitive with the noise. A lot of quiet rooms available. I felt like I got more for the price I paid.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
3  Thank Venice Anne B
Reviewed February 27, 2017

The rooms are clean but dated. They only have stairs to go up to the third floor. Staff is good and helpful. The location is central so easy to get around. The church is around the corner. You are afew minutes from the ferrys. If you rent a bike which is a good idea it will save you a lot on tours. From the hotel you turn left and it takes you to the beachs on Panglao island. Alona beach alot of tourists Duran beach a local beach fewer people and much nicer and more relaxed. Turn right from the hotel and it takes you to the Tarsier compound &Loboc church & Chocolate Hills. Bike rental is 400 to 600 a day.

Room Tip: Front rooms close to the street more noise
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo