“Great Location and Excellent Service”

Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Caguas
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I stay this weekend (june6-8) since I get there the front desk ladies help me with my check in, including let me print my reservation in a computer. She explain me everything about the locations, service, casino, coupons, Cotto-Maravilla Fight Special and the pool service hours.

Then I decide to left the room and go to the restaurant XO Lounge. The waitress give us and excellent service during the night. The Calamaries was an excellent choice plus we order too a cheese pizza. High recommended both things.

The other day the same girl was attending in the pool area and she do the same a super service asking and bringing whatever we order and ask her. I recognize that the service is A+ hopefully will get back soon.

Pro:
Excellent staff service
good ambient
good food
very peaceful

Cons.
Continue with renovations

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Flavia B, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Dear jsantiago05,

Thank you for your positive comments in regards your past stay at Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real. We are happy to hear that our staff was able to deliver an enjoyable experience and that our services exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your next visit and assure you that it will be as memorable as your past stay.

Always at your service,

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Pros:
Excellent staff, good food in the restaurant, swimming pool, close to interstate, Casino attached

Cons:
There were a lot of renovations happening when I visited in February 2014. The exercise equipment was pretty much all broken and there was always the smell of paint through the hallways.

If you're looking for a nice relaxing getaway in Puerto Rico, this is a great location. It's located off the interstate and has a golf course less than a quarter mile away. A few coworkers went for a jog in the mornings and really enjoyed the scenery in the surrounding areas. The area seems peaceful and the parking lot is protected by a security gate and security guards. If you like quiet I would also recommend getting a room on the higher floors. I was on the first floor next to the pool and there were a few pool parties and just general fun that can get pretty loud.

For service, the staff was excellent! I had a few issues with the TV and A/C in my room, and both issues were handled immediately with a smile. The folks in the restaurant always greeted us with a smile and were extra helpful. The only thing that I didn't like was the service, but it was just an adjustment to the way the service is on the island. I'm from Florida and you get used to the staff being very attentive and checking on you every so often, but there it's more about them giving you space and letting you call them if you need something. Where I kind of like that philosophy, sometimes it would take 10-20 minutes just to get our receipt so that we could check out. It's all about personal preference, so some folks will enjoy this method and others will not.

I was visiting on business, so the location was great because we could jump on the interstate and get to our destinations pretty easily. While there we visited the surrounding area, San Juan (approximately 30 minutes) and the El Yunque rainforest (approximately 45 minutes).

Overall I would definitely recommend this resort as a good destination in Puerto Rico. You're far enough away from the city that it's laid back and doesn't have much traffic, but you're right off the interstate so you can get to most cities fairly easily.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less surrounding noise Player card is free at the casino
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Meta4wzrd

Dear Meta4wzrd,

We are delighted about your positive review in regards your past stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real. We are happy to hear that our staff delivered a memorable experience and that our product and services exceeded your expectations. We have been undergoing a minor renovation to better cater our guest needs including the painting of our main building and we truly apologize that this situation affected your experience. We will share your genuine concerns with our leadership team so we can address these issues. We look forward to welcome you back.

I remain at your service,

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I stayed at the Four Points for 2 nights and enjoyed my time there. I was able to do a late check out on my last day there, which really helped. The pool and hotel were very nice, and I am very pleased with my choice in staying here.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear Sylvia G,

I am glad to see your positive review and to know that you had a pleasant experience at the Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real. At Four Points by Sheraton your comfort is our commitment. We hope to see you soon.

Regards,

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

Four Points Sheraton is a very good hotel. Very clean, staff is enjoyable pleasant and very helpful. Is very well located,closed to the metropolitan area and just minute from the east coast. Is very convenient and I will say it's affordable.

• Stayed: December 2013
Flavia B, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Dear Jose C,

We greatly appreciate you sharing your experience regarding your recent stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real. Your review needs no comment except thank you for choosing our hotel and we hope to see you soon. Glad to know you have become a loyal guest for life.

Hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

I read the reviews be for we came. Someone was unhappy with ripples in the carpet, some one else thought the rooms could be cleaner. Who cares when the staff was so exceptional. Yes you are going to have ripples in the carpet with countless suitcases drug across, and they are working on that. The rooms were clean for my stay. My spouse was there for business in Arroy. I was there for fun the checkin was most pleasant and helpful. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. They talked to you gave you ideas and sugguestions of things to do and see. Even the guy running the floor polishers in the lobby said go to Rain Forest, even though some of the roads were closed.
So glad he did, what we were able to see was awesome. Patrick found out I was gluten free and made special to store for so I could have toast in the mornings. Trainee, Jessica was so cute and friendly, she wanted to know how day at the forest had been when we came back.
The staff also recommended other places to eat and even called restaurant to ensure menu was in English. I don't know how a manger can teach and instill in a staff all that personal touch but she sure has. Doing the fire drill she, manager, saw that I was from the mainland, so she come up to me and translated what the fire marshal was saying.
Now to the pillows and comforters... Where to begin they are the best, fantastic, awesome. We stayed in the Mirage in Vages, a four star hotel , they had these same pillow and comforers
Also like the option have not having clean sheets everyday. Don't do that at home why should waste the environment when traveling... Sorry this is soooo long but I've never stayed in hotel with this kind personal touch, even the Mirage. Pat from Michigan

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Patricia B

Dear Patricia B,

Thank you for writing to us to share your experience at the Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real. We also appreciate your compliments concerning pillows, comforters and the exceptional staff. We have some exceptional associates and managers Patrick being one of them. Thank you for taking time to single him out. Finally, the manager that spoke to you during the fire drill was me and it was truly a pleasure to acknowledge you.

We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

I spent only one night here, and it was enough for me to say that I'm sure I'll be back. The hotel is excellent if you want to be close to the nature and have a nice time being relaxed. Desiree, at the front desk was very friendly, helpful and gave us a beautiful room. She definitely exceeded our expectations. The parking fee is not expensive ($10 per night-self parking) and is very accessible. Overall, the hotel is very cozy.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Marcos Rivera,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with the rest of the world. It’s great to hear back from guests who enjoy themselves during their stay. I am pleased to hear that Desiree was able to accommodate all of your needs and also that exceeded your expectations.

We hope to see you soon for another relaxing experience.

Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

It was a convenient location close to hospital and town. Caguas is home for my family it was nice to see the progress. Room service was good except for shortage of towels on first day. I only have 2 suggestion: all roads that lead to hotel entrance should be well lit-especially if your coming off the main highway. The other personal suggestion is that the Puerto Rican flag was slightly higher than the American flag and it should have been equal in height or slightly lower than the American flag..as told to me by a long time retired service man.

Stayed: April 2014

Dear chichilliamonk,

Thank you for your wonderful review about your experience at the Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and our fantastic location. All of our staff do their best to ensure that every guest leaves the hotel 100% comfortable and excited to return. Also I am happy to share that our flags were accordingly aligned based on your honest feedback. Our middle flag pole was higher than the other two and I apologize if this was an inconvenience for you.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

fbonilla@fourpointspr.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Caguas
Dreams Hotel Puerto Rico
#3 of 4 in Fajardo
San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dorado del Mar Beach Resort
Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf & Beach Resort

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!