“Excellency like no other hotel in Puerto Rico....”

Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Caguas
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I have been traveling to the island every other month for the past 13 years for work and pleasure. When this hotel opened, it was a blessing. Have been staying here ever since and have no regrets about it. Location, staff, food, drinks, casino, pool, golf, clean rooms..what more can you ask for surrounded by green mountains..? No need to stay at the San Juan super-expensive hotels..! I keep reommending 100%...stay here...you wont regret it..! Oh...and Juan keeps being an excellent host with all of his staff.....!!

Room Tip: Overlooking the golf court and the mountains...extremelly relaxing..!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Flavia B, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2013

Dear J0e63,

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful comments regarding your stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real. We are delighted you always stay with us when your travels bring you to Puerto Rico. We look forward to providing you with a clean room at our perfect location with an affordable rate. Our Night Manager, Juan Morales is truly an example of our Caring Staff and we are thrilled to read that he was able to deliver excellence. Four Points by Sheraton understands that it's the little things in life, offering things like a great Puerto Rican coffee, good beer, a comfortable bed and service with a smile. When travel is essential, it's the little things that really do make a difference.

Thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

My husband and I stayed here with another couple and just loved it. The service was outstanding! It is by far the best Four Points we have ever stayed at - much better in every way. The hotel was immaculate. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and they seemed genuinely happy to be there and welcomed us with opened arms. The pool area was nice, along with the hot tub. We stayed in a 2-room suite, which was clean, comfortable, and well decorated. I slept like a baby. The breakfast buffet was very good. As SPG members, we have stayed at many Four Points, Sheratons, Westins, St. Regis, and W properties, and felt more welcomed here than any other property. I especially liked the fact that Flavia, the manager, personally commented on all of the Trip Advisor reviews. We are already planning a return trip for next winter.

Room Tip: Choose a 2-room suite if you can.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Flavia B, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear RomeoNewHampshire,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. The staff you experienced are examples of the employees that our hotel hires to give you, our guest, the level of service we strive to provide which is to create delightful guest experiences. I am also happy to hear you enjoyed the room accommodations and you found our hotel clean.

We hope to see you again the next time you visit Puerto Rico.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for one night upon arrival in PR since I had business the next day in Guayama. We loved the lobby and adjacent casino setup, and the pool has a great tropical feel to it (despite the rain!). The room was spacious and the bedding was quite comfortable. We also used the restaurant for snacks, drinks, and breakfast. Perhaps the breakfast was the only minus, as it was a bit sub par. Other than that it was quite a nice stayover.

Room Tip: It's a bit tricky to find as there are very few signs for the hotel. My Tom Tom GPS did not hav...

Dear jmasci,

Thank you to the reviewer for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy to hear that you found our pool, casino, lobby, rooms, new bedding and restaurant to be "great." We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We spent one night here while my husband had a business meeting on the south coast. The lobby is clean and spacious with an upscale feel. The staff was very welcoming upon our arrival. As SPG members we asked for an upgrade and received a deluxe king room. We were impressed when we discovered that it was a two-room suite with a kitchen area. The bed was very comfortable with great feather pillows!. We ate at the restaurant and thought the food was good for both breakfast and lunch. I got to spend a relaxing morning by the pool (which I had to myself) before we checked out. I would stay at this hotel again and recommend to anyobe visiting this area of PR.

Dear LovesPR,

Thank you to the reviewer for being a loyal SPG member and for choosing to stay at our Award - Winning Property during your visit. Also I am pleased to announce that our property has achieved the Green Key Certification, an Eco – Label for tourism facilities that aims to contribute to sustainable tourism by awarding and promoting good initiatives.

I remain at your servce,

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I stayed for business twice. Very accessible from the highway. Their staff is very friendly and provide excellent service. The Pasion Lounge and the Casino Real provide a friendly atmosphere to have fun.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank SanGermanPRTraveler
Flavia B, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Dear SanGerman PRTraveler,

We are pleased to hear how much you enjoyed the Passion Bar. We are also pleased to know that as a business traveler you were given excellent service by our caring staff. We take pride in giving our guests the best experiences with our Honest, Uncomplicated, and Comfort approach while they are staying in our Award Wining property. We look forward to having you back.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Third time I stayed in this hotel. I enjoy the mountain view and the convenient location near the main highway and big cities.The reason I stay in this hotel is becuase the room quality and proximity to the town where I visit family and friends. However, everytime I stay I found the hotel hallways to be too noisy. Guests walking the hallways at all time of day and night having loud conversations, slaming doors and children playing and yelling in the halls. There should be security monitoring the hallways as well as statement on the reservation document to alert guest to be considerate of other guest regarding noise.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Jose B
Flavia B, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Dear Jose B.

Thank you for reviewing your experience with us. Although you encountered a few setbacks during your stay with us, such as hallways to be noisy by other guests, I am happy to hear you were delighted with the excellent room quality with a great view, and also enjoyed our location. If given the opportunity, we would love to have you back again with us in the future.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I recently stayed at this property. The room was clean ,nice size confortable and staff was friendly and helpful. However a got some discounts at the restaurant and complimentary drinks and was planning on visit the Bistro one night. There was a boxing event (no problem I am a boxing fan and so is my husband) but I was in no way prepare for what I found at the lobby . Still the staff was rude when we tried to get a table and honestly there was space and not too many people was actually eating!!! We where offer and sitted and then told to get up. We ended up getting of the property and getting drive thru fast food in our better outfits :( not too romantic... No one tried to fix the situation or asked why we were leaving.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank diva802000
Flavia B, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Dear diva802000,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. I'm sorry to hear that your experience was not a comfortable one. This information will be shared with our leadership team to prevent it from happening in the future.

Again, we appreciate your comments and hope this isolated incident does not deter you from returning to the Four Points Caguas Real Hotel & Casino in the future.

fbonilla@fourpointspr.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Caguas
Dreams Hotel Puerto Rico
#3 of 4 in Fajardo
San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dorado del Mar Beach Resort
Margaritaville Vacation Club Wyndham Rio Mar

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!