“Great churrasco”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
New York City, New York
“Great churrasco”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

This place is a nice small restaurant. What I like about is that it feels more personal because is not a chain restaurant.

The churrasco is pretty awesome and well cooked; the portions are also really good. I ordered with plantain and salad. The salad had a raspberry vinaigrette. My wife got a burger and she loved this until the last bite of it.

Service is good, the owner Noel was very friendly.

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank CaguaxNYC

Guadalajara Metropolitan Area, Mexico
“Great bar worth seeking ”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Went after reading reviews, thanks to trip advisor this is a great find
Great value great burgers I went solo being from Europe I took a seat at the bar the locals gave me a super welcome in fact they bought me beers, I enjoyed my visit and based on my experience would highly recommend seeking out this bar, great music also just ask the bar man what you want he will play...

San Juan, Puerto Rico
“The best burger in Caguas”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

The title was right this is a GREAT PLACE, forget about fuddruckers, that is expensive garbage, (after eating the "home made" burger in fuddruckers i always feel stomachache). In Bulls & Beers you will find a real HOME MADE BURGER of 1/2 lb. of pure meat, with LOTS OF bacon and cheese for only 8 dollars.
This burger (bull burger) is LARGE, you will barely eat this. Also has a great flavour and perfectly cooked, it comes with fries or tostones.
Ambience is good, Free parking makes it better.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank Paulie1234
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Still tasting the burger meat!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Excellent place to eat a quality meat burger! We will come back for sure!! Meat taste was awesome! Nice draft beers and very clean pub!

Seminole, Florida
“Nice little pub”
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

I had a hard time interpreting the menu. Pedro the bartender tried to help me. He was very patient with me. I had a couple appetizers. Not really sure what it was but it was good. Some kind of deep fried taco. I wasn't looking for deep fried but oh well!!!
Small place but homey and welcoming for an outsider looking in. Right on the end of the shopping district. Had to park a couple blocks away on street.

• Visited October 2013