“Frequent Visitor and Love it” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Angus Ranch

Angus Ranch
Ranked #8 of 85 Restaurants in Caguas
Cuisines: Latin, Steakhouse, Puerto Rican
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Frequent Visitor and Love it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

I visit the Angus Ranch frequently, since i just love the food and the spectacular Sangria Tinta.
I have had the opportunity to take my family to celebrate birthdays and we have had excellent service everytime. The churrasco in salsa de setas is my favorite with tostones. I highly recommend it. The Sangria Tinta is pure heaven, ask for the Jarra!

Considering the quality of the food, I believe that the pricing is just about right. I have gone to several high priced restaurants in the San Juan area and have paid more for less. This place is generous with their servings, you will not go home hungry.

Nevertheless, the only think I would recommend is to add more parking, since it is always full.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Lira99

Puerto Rico
“Good Food, bad atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

Good food, sangria was awesome but as the previous reviewer said not a place for kids. The design of the ceiling makes the place louder, and even one screaming kid is too much.

“Family Rest. Not for a quiet evening”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

My experience was poor and it was based on the atmosphere and not the food. Unfortunately, this restaurant does not have seating for those that want to have a quiet evening away from those that prefer to bring their small children to a non-family style restaurant. It is not uncommon to visit an upscale restaurant for a quiet dinner, just to have a family next to you with a child having temper tantrums and ruining your peaceful evening. Restaurant owners know this a cultural habit and should take this into consideration when planning seating arrangements.

“Excellent food in Caguas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2012 via mobile

My husband decided to take me there since we passed by it and it looked nice. It was a nice cozy ambience, Ok service, GREAT Sangria (passion fruit). I had the NY, cooked just how I like it. My husband had the ribs and they were also excellent. Will go back there on a heart beat. DO NOT MISS THIS PLACE!!

2 Thank Sweetevil89
Boston, Massachusetts
“Bad service & food!! good sangria”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2012

visited the place in one of my trips to PR since it advertised it self as ANGUS RANCH so i figuered that the specialty was Angus beef.. Well we arrived and were seated asked for sangria and the server took the order, in a matter of minutes we had the sangria. We then proceded to order 2 samplers as appetizers . it took 35 min and by then the order was taken for the meal.. After 45 minutes we asked the server for the food and with an attitude he told us that it was on its way.. after minutes and minutes waiting the server abandoned the table and had to asked someone else to assit us. The food arrived.. Meat was WELL DONE when it was asked to be medium, in 2 of the orders, a third order never arrived.... Will not go back ... server was not a server and food was anything close to Angus.

• Visited February 2012