So, I'll be honest...its a Holiday Inn Express and not the Ritz. BUT, if you are looking to overnight near the airport before catching a flight out of Porto, or picking up a rental car in the morning after a late flight, its just great. Its quite modern, with very nice rooms. We also found it very quiet. The service was also excellent...the young woman at the front desk was very helpful in printing directions for us for the next several days of our trip. The breakfast in the lobby was also very good.
Simple, convenient, well priced, good service, clean and nice. This hotel does everything its supposed to do very well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Porto Exponor is the only one from this brand in Porto.The hotel is situated in front of the Oporto International Fair (Exponor) with easy access and connections to all major city ring roads. It is also minutes away from Francisco Sa Carneiro International Airport (shuttle service on request) and Oporto City Centre. This fantastic location and accessibility makes the Holiday Inn Express Porto Exponor an ideal base for business or pleasure! All bedrooms, including accessible rooms, are equipped with air-conditining and Wi-Fi High Speed Internet Access. In the morning you can enjoy a delicious Complimentary continental buffet breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, IHG and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Porto-Exponor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Porto-Exponor Hotel Leca Da Palmeira
- Holiday Inn Express Porto-Exponor Portugal/Leca Da Palmeira