Stayed at this hotel in july 2012. Nice, clean, recent hotel with large rooms (by European standards). Rooms are either a double bed with a couch or 2 twins. We had 2 rooms that could communicate with each other, which was very convienient eith the kids. Great complementary breakfast with lots to choose from. Only disapointment: the hotel does not have a shuttle to the airport available. The taxi ride costs about 15 euros and takes about 10 minutes.
Would definitively come back to this hotel for a short stay, although the hotel is far from the center of Porto if this is your final destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Porto Exponor is the only one from this brand in Porto.The hotel is situated in front of the Oporto International Fair (Exponor) with easy access and connections to all major city ring roads. It is also minutes away from Francisco Sa Carneiro International Airport (shuttle service on request) and Oporto City Centre. This fantastic location and accessibility makes the Holiday Inn Express Porto Exponor an ideal base for business or pleasure! All bedrooms, including accessible rooms, are equipped with air-conditining and Wi-Fi High Speed Internet Access. In the morning you can enjoy a delicious Complimentary continental buffet breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Porto-Exponor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Porto-Exponor Hotel Leca Da Palmeira
- Holiday Inn Express Porto-Exponor Portugal/Leca Da Palmeira