Review Highlights
Great personel and open water diver course

We did our open water diver course with my girlfriend at South Sea Divers in February 2015. Sky and... read more

Reviewed April 30, 2018
asamasa29
Turku, Finland
via mobile
Loved the under water scooters

A small shop with good personal attention. Paul does great under water videos especially with the... read more

Reviewed April 29, 2017
BROSMANS

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 22, 2016 via mobile

I was very hesitant to try diving, being afraid of swimming in the ocean but Skye and the team made me feel so comfortable and it was clear safety was their top priority.
I did the discovery dive and we went 5 meters and the next day we went out again and went 7 meters. It was an amazing experience and I highly recommend to everyone.

Date of experience: September 2016
South Sea Diver... S, Front Desk Officer at South Sea Divers, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2016

Dear Jordan,

Thank you for a great review.

Cheers for all the memories, and we hope you to comeback.

Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

Sky and his team could not have been more helpful. Nothing was too hard.

We had a large group of mums a dad and many teenagers. Experience ranging from qualified divers to those wishing to snorkel to those who wanted to try the discovery dive.

Over 3 days we did it all and had a blast.

Highly recommended South Sea Divers to all.

Date of experience: September 2016
South Sea Diver... S, Manager at South Sea Divers, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2016

Thank you so much......we too enjoyed having your group. Do come back some day..we'll still be here. :) sky

Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

We travelled with a group of 13, half of which were divers, some beginners and others very experienced, and the rest of us just wanting to do some snorkelling. We enjoyed the first trip so much we ended up doing three trips. Staff were super friendly and we really enjoyed the hospitality shown to our group.

Date of experience: September 2016

Thank you Mike and your lovely group of ladies, I enjoyed taking the girls out for there discover scuba dive. I hope they all get certified soon. If your every back in Puerto Galera be sure to stop in to say Hi. Ps. Take care of your Harley.....she's beautiful. :) sky

Reviewed August 1, 2016

I did a few dives with them (one of the dives was my 100th ;); I got a dive T-Shirt ;)). They took me to very nice places and take a lot of care for me. The guys are very helpful and I had a great time with them. Always stayed a few minutes longer to hang out with them, talking, making jokes. I felt very good and secure and can highly recommend those Dive Center!!!! Such a nice memory taking home with me to Austria. Thank you!!

Date of experience: July 2016
South Sea Diver... S, Front Desk officer at South Sea Divers, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2016

Hi Miss Carina,

Thank you so much for the very nice review. Hope you really enjoyed your days/dives with us.

All the best,

Reviewed July 26, 2016

I hadn't dive for many years but Paul was very helpful and made me feel comfortable with the diving again and helped me to refrech my diving knowledge. I did 2 dives with Paul and the 3:rd I joined the group. The dive master had an extra eye on me when diving with the group since he knew I was a beginner, which I appreciated. I felt very comfortable and safe diving with them, and they really knew the diving places by heart. If I ever come back, I will dive with them again. The equipment was good and diving places amazing :)"

Date of experience: July 2016
South Sea Diver... S, Front Desk Officer at South Sea Divers, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2016

Thank you for your very nice review.
Hope you really enjoyed your time with us.
Wish to see you again.